Starting August 2022 we will have psychiatric services offered every Wednesday afternoon on the 2nd floor via telemedicine. Dr. Scott Arbaugh & his nurse practitioner Kelsey Kingsborough will be seeing patients via telemedicine. They are accepting new patients 18 years of age and older and no referral is required. To schedule appointments you would call their office, Northwest Psychiatric Associates, at 636-695-4554.
- Mental Health Issues Double the Odds of Dying With COVID-19, Study Finds
- Women Less Likely to Ask for More Time When Deadlines Loom
- Is Shock Therapy Making a Comeback Against Bipolar Disorder?
- Depression in Youth Ups Odds for Adult Illnesses: Study
- Doctors Often Prescribe Antidepressants for Pain, But Do They Really Work?
- ADHD Tied to Higher Rates of Anxiety, Depression
- 4 in 10 U.S. Adults Who Need Mental Health Care Can't Get It: Survey
- Pandemic Can Overwhelm Those With Autism
- New Study Examines Sexuality of People With Autism
- Logic's Hit '1-800-273-8255' May Have Saved American Lives