Updated FCH Visitor Restrictions:
Effective Monday, February 22, 2021, one visitor or support person will be allowed to accompany a patient in all areas of the hospital including:
- Outpatient Services
- Outpatient Clinics
- Outpatient/Same Day Surgery
- Emergency Department
- Inpatient Hospital Admission
- Pediatric patients will be allowed one visitor or support person. Additional consideration may be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Consideration will be made for patients that are critically ill or those near end-of-life.
- All visitors/support person MUST wear a mask and be screened at the main entrance of the hospital.
Please know that it is our goal to ensure the health and safety of all our patients, staff, and community.
The Board, Medical Staff, Administration and employees thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this difficult time.