The Center for Senior Renewal
Now located at:
Sarah Bush Lincoln Fayette County Hospital
650 West Taylor Street
Vandalia, Il 62471
618-283-1731 or 618-283-5464
Senior adults often face unique emotional problems that can make life abnormally difficult. If you or someone you know is having:
- Difficulty coping with change
- Trouble adjusting to retirement
- Loneliness and isolation
- Feelings of anxiety and/or depression
- Difficulty adjusting to changes in physical health
- Strained family relationships
- Negative changes in eating and sleeping habits
Consider consulting with the professional healthcare providers at the Center for Senior Renewal at Fayette County Hospital in Vandalia, Illinois.
Growing old is not meant to be a time of emotional despair. While changes are a natural part of life feelings of hopelessness are not necessary. The Senior Renewal program at Fayette County Hospital works with area seniors to help them deal with change.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Restoring the Quality of Life for our Patients by Focusing on Each Person as an Individual
- Valuing the Individual’s Specific Needs and the Role of Their Family as a Whole
- Commitment to Excellence in Treatment
- Ongoing Care and Support
- Individualized Counseling
- Individualized Group Therapy with other Senior Adults Struggling with the Same Issues
- Family therapy
- Regular Communication with Family Members
- Ongoing Communications with Case Managers
ADMISSION or REFERRAL
To make a referral to the Center for Senior Renewal call our office at 618-283-1731. Our staff will request some initial information and schedule an evaluation for the person being referred. All initial screenings are performed at no cost. We work closely with referring healthcare professionals so that timely communication can take place with families, physicians, social service agencies and others.
The cost of participation in the Senior Renewal program is covered by Medicare and most secondary commercial insurance plans. Normal deductibles and co-pays apply.